Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Celebrity style watch.....Who wore what?

Good evening to all, I am back and starting off my return with a celebrity style watch. Here is a piece from Stella and Dot that is one of my favorites, Medina bib Necklace. 

   Here you see it being worn by actress Elizabeth Banks, who will be staring in the upcoming, "Catching Fire." 

As you can see she is wearing this piece with a pattern dress, this can be worn both to be shown as an elegant piece and as a casual piece. This is one of the few versatile pieces that Stella and Dot has available. It has been around for quite awhile, yes it is that popular. Now if I were to dress someone with this piece in mind. Here is what I would suggest.

Suggestion:

Casual look, small pattern shirt of any kind, with neutral colored pants, shorts, or skirt. As for shoes go for a wedge or some kind of flat whether it be in sandal form or ballet form. Jewelry wise I would pair this with simple silver studs. On the wrists wear something simple and small. Remember you are already earring a big statement piece so keep all the other pieces at a minimal size.

Special occasion look.
In order to dress up with this piece, my suggestion would be to wear it with a beautiful maxi dress, maybe in a fun patter or one that is a little plain. Strapless would be my personal preference but you can wear it with small straps as well. Put on a structured jacket for some depth, same rule for accompanying jewelry applies to this look as well. Just jazz it up a but with an elegant watch and beautiful hair. Shoes ell you can go with a high heel just make sure it is a little dressy whether it be wedge or straight up heel. 



This is a closer look at the Medina Bib Necklace, the price for it will be shown in the photo below



If you have any questions or you would like to place an order with me ust email me your information along with your payment information and I will place the order in for you ASAP.

Well this has been fun and I will see you all next time. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment