Saturday, February 9, 2013

Valentine's Day Gift Idea for under $50...."On the Fringe"

Welcome back, as you may already know Valentines Day is vastly approaching, and you may want to give your significant other an idea of what you may like to receive in order to give up the goods. Well I will be featuring several pieces this whole weekend, how many pieces that I cannot confirm but what I can say with confidence is my recommendation for the "On the Fringe" necklace.

This beautiful necklace is both simple and classy. I have this necklace in my personal and I LOVE it!!!!! I can wear it to dress up a simple out for a touch of rugged class or wear it with just jeans and a shirt. It's a shirt piece with no metal clip just a simple loop hole button like lock in the shape of a flower.

If you or any one you know is interested please just let me know, you can find me on Facebook

Stella & Dot Stylist Jennifer

www.stelladot.com/jennniferlorenzo

Stylist ID: 126412



No comments:

Post a Comment