Saturday, November 10, 2012

Return in January

Hello fellow fashionistas out there, I have not been posting up Stella & Dot updates for awhile now. But that is because I have been busy with personal things such as taking care of my daughter that I brought into this world almost 2 months ago. Don't worry I have not forgotten about Stella & Dot, just been taking a break to focus all of my attention to my baby girl.

If you are a new mom then you know where I am coming from.The first few months are the most difficult with not getting enough sleep being exhausted all the time, and not having the time to do anything because of the feeding schedule. I love my daughter and she will come first before anyone or anything. Just need to take this time and relax .

I will post up new postings this coming January. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment