Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Look Brook Burke is wearing the "Serenity Necklace" presented by S&D Stylist Jennifer

    I am back for some more styling tips to give with Stella & Dot products as the main focus, today is an exciting day. New samples came in this morning and it all looks stunning, nothing was disappointing to look at, which comes to no surprise. Quite a few things have been added to the Samples, one of them being the "Serenity Necklace"


"Serenity Necklace"
$198.00

    Now here is a stunner, genuine naturally selected stones went into designing this necklace. I know it is on the expensive side. But hey if you host a Trunk Show of your very own, you may earn Hostess points and could use those points to getting this particular necklace or anything at a more affordable cost. You can say it's kind of like using your reward points on a credit card or anything similar to that. 
    Here I have paired this necklace with studded gold earrings, which you can also get from Stella & Dot, but here I used studs that my mom already had. (Even us stylists have to save money). This piece is beautiful, it doesn't feel to heavy nor does it feel extremely light, good quality is the reason why Stella & Dot pieces are priced the way they are. And I'm not saying this just because I am a Stylist representative, I see the products first hand and it is the reason why I joined Stella & Dot in the first place. Selling products that are not to expensive but just the right price that anyone can afford...sounds awesome to me. 
    
Even celebrities wear Stella & Dot just take a look 


Brook Burke  wearing the "Serenity Necklace

    Here we see the beautiful Brook Burke wearing the "Serenity Necklace," as you can see she is wearing it dressed up with simple earrings, beautiful natural make up, and hair in a high bun. This is the right way to wear this statement piece. 

What else can I wear this with?

    You can also wear this necklace to a simple black dress for an evening out. Another great idea is to wear this with dress pants and simple tank (non-spaghetti strap) top for a more business casual look. Owe and don't forget to wear stylish yet comfortable shows. 

I will be back hopefully soon with another Stella & Dot piece to show you. 

Liek my page on Facebook: Stella & Dot Stylist Jennifer Lorenzo

Want to know more about Stella & Dot check out my page below and book a Trunk Show with me
www.stelladot.com/jenniferlorenzo 



No comments:

Post a Comment